Prior to, or within thirty days of admission, a resident must provide documentation from his/her physician that he/she is eligible for personal care home living.
We do not provide the following services but will assist the residents in acquiring if needed or desired:
- Medical services requiring a nurse or physician
- Transportation exceeding 4o miles from the home
- Handling of resident’s financing
- Dry cleaning
Twin Oaks Personal Care Home does not have the capability to serve persons with complex medical and mental health needs, ie:
- Residents who are considered to be a health risk
- Residents who require 2 assists on transferring or ambulation
Prior to admittance, the administrator does a pre-admissions assessment as required by state regulations.
For more information regarding state regulations for Personal Care Homes you can view the PA Department of Human Services Website HERE.